The ESPT wants to extend knowledge and facilitate clinical implementation of Pharmacogenomics (PGx) and Personalised Medicine in Europe. ESPT consists of over 500 members, divided in individual members, research groups, national societies and corporate members. To establish its mission, ESPT aims to:
Read more about ESPT: Organogram, Board and Members…
- 1) Enhance knowledge of health care professionals on potential and clinical use of pharmacogenomics to improve personal health care;
2) Inform patients on the value of PGx;
3) To promote, inform and offer an independent view of PGx and Personalised Medicine to regulators and policy makers;
4) To be a partner for industry in strategical discussions related to the clinical implementation of PGx;
5) To offer a platform for researchers in the field of PGx for interaction, exchange of ideas, sharing research outcomes and facilitating formation of relevant research consortia and research proposals for grant applications.