- Faculty: Pediatric Onco-Hematology
- Degrees: Head of Pediatric Onco-Hematology Unit, Medical Doctor, Privat Docent Geneva
- Website: www.cansearch.ch
Pediatric Onco-Hematology Division, Department of children and adolescents,
Geneva University Hospital, 6 rue Willy-Donzé, CH – 1211 Geneva 14
Tel: 022 372 47 31 | Fax: 022 372 54 90
- Head of Pediatric Onco-Hematology Unit, Medical Doctor, Privat Docent Geneva, Cantonal University Hospital, Department of children and adolescents since 2013, Switzerland.
- Director Pediatric hematology and oncology research platform, CANSEARCH research laboratory Geneva University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of pediatrics since 2012, Switzerland.
- Director and founder of CANSEARCH Foundation, Geneva, Switzerland (2011).
- Board member of the Pediatric disease working party of the European Blood and Marrow Transplantation (2014).
- Co-director of the Comprehensive European Hemophilia care center, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland (2014).
- Lecturer Geneva, University, Faculty of Medicine Switzerland (2013).
- Swiss specialisation in pediatric oncology-hematology Geneva, University, Faculty of Medicine, Switzerland (2008).
- Pharmacogenomics research at Sainte-Justine Hospital with Professor Maja Krajinovic, Canada (2007 until now).
- Head of the pediatric palliative care group, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland (2007).
- Fellowship in pediatric hemato-oncology at Montreal, Sainte-Justine Hospital, Canada in 2006.
- Degree in (genetic and molecular) biology Geneva, University, Faculty of Science in 2006, Switzerland
- FMH specialization in pediatrics Geneva, University, Faculty of Medicine, Switzerland (2004).
- Federal state diploma in medicine Geneva, University, Faculty of Medicine Geneva, Switzerland (2001).
- Members of societies (Casa Allianza Suisse, Swiss Society of Pediatrics, American Society of Hematology, International Society of Pediatric Oncology, Swiss Society of Pediatric Oncology, European bone and marrow transplantation, Pediatric Disease Working Group of EBMT, Francophone network of pediatric palliative care, , French Society for tumors in children, French Society for marrow transplantation, The medical society of Geneva, Swiss Association of Hemophiliacs, Swiss Hemophilia Network, Swiss Blood Stem Cell).
- Member of the editorial committee of a number of journals: Expert opinion in pharmacotherapy, Expert opinion on medical diagnostics, Bone and marrow transplantation, American Journal of Transplantation, Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology.
- Huezo-Diaz P, Uppugunduri CR, Tyagi AK, Krajinovic M, Ansari M
- Pharmacogenetic aspects of drug metabolizing enzymes in busulfan based conditioning prior to allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children. Curr Drug Metab, vol. 15 (2014), No 3, pp. 251-264
- Uppugunduri CS, Duval M, Bittencourt H, Krajinovic M, Ansari M
- The association of cytochrome P450 genetic polymorphisms with sulfolane formation and the efficacy of a busulfan-based conditioning regimen in pediatric patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Pharmacogenomics J, vol. 14 (2014), No 3, pp. 263-271
- Ansari M, Sauty G, Labuda M, Gagné V, Rousseau J, Moghrabi A, Laverdière C, Sinnett D, Krajinovic M
- Polymorphism in multidrug resistance-associated protein gene 3 is associated with outcomes in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pharmacogenomics J, vol. 12 (2012), No 5, pp. 386-394
- Ansari M, Lauzon-Joset JF, Vachon MF, Duval M, Théoret Y, Champagne MA, Krajinovic M
- Influence of GST gene polymorphisms on busulfan pharmacokinetics in children. Bone Marrow Transplant, vol. 45(2010) No 2, pp. 261-267
- Ansari M, Sauty G, Labuda M, Gagné V, Laverdière C, Moghrabi A, Sinnett D, Krajinovic M
- Polymorphisms in multidrug-resistance-associated protein gene 4 is associated with outcome in childhood aculte lymphoblastic leukemia. Blood, vol. 114 (2009), No 7, pp. 1383-1386
Publications see www.cansearch.ch